Peace of Mind with Massey’s Termite Protection
Why is professional termite control so important? Termites cause an average of $5 billion in damage in the United States annually. The worst part? Your homeowners insurance typically does not cover termite damage. That means you could be stuck paying for all the expensive repairs. After all, where we live, it’s not a question of IF your home will get termites. It’s WHEN.
Our comprehensive termite control will help ensure your home is protected and includes:
- Detailed, thorough inspection – inside, outside, over and under
- Treatment options based on your home’s need
- Annual re-inspections to ensure no new termite activity has occurred
Our Termite Protection Program includes protection against termites and other wood-destroying insects, all backed by one of the best guarantees in the industry.
There’s No Such Thing as a Termite-Proof Home
We have bad news for you: there’s no such thing as a termite-proof home. Whether your home is built of brick, block, stucco or even built on a concrete slab, termites can still gain access inside.
- Below ground: Even if your home is built on a slab, termites can still invade through your plumbing or openings in the slab.
- Cracks and crevices: Termites build mud tubes to access wood sources above ground and enter through cracks as small as 1/64 of an inch.
- Attic vents: Drywood termites swarm and enter your home through cracks, unscreened soffits and gable vents.
Termite protection on your home gives you the peace of mind knowing you’re protected. Contact us for a free termite inspection of your home.
“Massey Services termite services are exceptional. My technician took his time to educate me about their termite bond – he was very commendable!” -J. Mercado
“Our home was treated for dry wood and subterranean termites. In both cases, we were very impressed and pleased with the knowledge, courtesy and professionalism of the Massey Technicians.” -Ron & Kathy M.
“I’ve had termite protection with Massey Services for five years. I recently had my annual inspection. The inspector was very thorough, took his time and explained what he was doing/looking for.” -R. Bruce